Get your students in groups of three to four and preferably with people they haven’t met yet. Have them share their name and then their responses with each other to the following questions. Picka few from the list and ask them to elaborate.
1. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
2. How old were you when you learned that Santa wasn’t real?
3. How old were you when you learned to first ride a bike?
4. What was the worst grade you ever got on a test?
5. How many times have you been to the hospital?
6. How old do you think you’ll be when you get married?
7. How old do you think you kids should be before they can go on a date?
8. How many pets have you ever owned?
9. How many movies have you seen this year?
10. How many books have you read since 5th grade?