Here are some questions you can use as a group mixer related to pain or injury. Gather students in groups of three to four. Have them introduce themselves to each other then individually respond to these questions. Maybe play some military style music in the background as they execute the mixer.
1. Have you ever broken a bone? Explain.
2. Ever come close to death? Explain.
3. Are you allergic to anything? If so, what?
4. What is the worst experience you have had being sick?
5. Would you rather fight a grizzly bear or a shark in open water?
6. Would you rather have your toenails pulled from your toes or your eyelashes individually plucked out?