Divide students in groups of three to four. Pick a few questions form this “YOU” mixer for them to ask each other. Encourage them to elaborate.
1. What do you think you’re really bad at?
2. What talent do you wish you’d been born with?
3. Are you nice to everyone?
4. Say 3 facts about your personality:
5. What is your ideal bed? Why?
6. What do you think about the most?
7. Share 2 habits:
8. What you want to be when you “get older”?
9. Is your life anything like it was two years ago?
10. Do you replay things that have happened in your head?
11. Have you ever had an imaginary friend?