Everybody has a favorite and this is a mixer to get students talking about their favorite things. Group students together in three to fours. Use two to three of these questions and let the groups discuss the answers. Play some fun and engaging music in the background to help students share.
1. What is your favorite thing to do?
2. What’s your favorite color?
3. What’s your favorite band/singer?
4. What’s your favorite movie?
5. What are your favorite books?
6. What is your favorite quote and why?
7. What is your favorite word?
8. What is your least favorite word?
9. What is your favorite type of food?
10. You favorite ice cream?
11. What’s your favorite animal?
12. Dogs or cats?
13. Describe your favourite texture:
14. What is your favorite flower?
15. What is your favorite season?
16. What are the top five places you wish you could go before you die?
17. What are four things you can’t live without and why?
18. What’s your favorite television show?
19. Favorite place to shop at?
20. Say 2 facts about your favorite things: