A mixer is a way of generating conversation. Place students in groups of three to four. Have them introduce themselves to each other then choose a couple questions from this list. Enjoy.
1. Describe one of the most awkward experiences of your life.
2. What’s something that scares you about the future?
3. List 5 quirky things about yourself.
4. Describe your dream library.
5. If you could design an amusement park ride, what would it be like?
6. Do you have any “rules” about food?
7. Describe a time/event in your life that you’re nostalgic for.
Sign up for our Talk Subscriptions! 24 weeks of talks, discussion guides, and digital swag for just $5 a month.
Join our Facebook fanpage it’s awesome.Advertise for your blog, resource, or site on the Stash. View Ad-units & Prices. Image adapted via Creative Commons