Mixers are a good way to prepare a group to get ready for things in a program. It’s an easy first step and it gets students talking to other students. They help to build community and make it easier to play a group game afterwards. Gather students in groups of three to four and pick a couple of questions for them to answer with each other. Enjoy.
1. What’s the most infuriating thing your parents (or caregiver) do?
2. Which movie character do you most identify with and why?
3. You’re an Action Movie Hero. What’s your weapon of choice and the line you scream when defeating your arch enemy?
4. What’s the silliest fan theory you’ve ever come up with?
5. What did you think about before you fell asleep last night?
6. What’s the oddest term of endearment you’ve ever used or that someone’s used for you?
7. What motivates you in life?
8. What was something you used to enjoy, but was ruined for you? What’s the story behind that?
9. How do you think you will fare when the Zombie Apocalypse arrives?
10. Which mythological creature are you most like? Why? And if you could be any mythological creature, which would you want to be? Why?
Sign up for our Talk Subscriptions! 24 weeks of talks, discussion guides, and digital swag for just $5 a month.
Join our Facebook fanpage.Advertise for your blog, resource, or site on the Stash. View Ad-units & Prices.