Depending on how intimate your group is, this might be a great mixer for your group. These questions might not get honest answers but they could be fun and engaging. Break them up and use as you see fit in a lesson or at teh beginning for mingling.
1. What’s a question you’re afraid to ask? To whom?
2. What’s something you hide about your personality?
3. What’s something other people think about you that you don’t agree with?
4. How do you deal with criticism?
5. What’s the sweetest thing anyone’s ever done for you?
6. What’s the sweetest thing you’ve ever done for someone?
7. What’s something sweet you’d like someone to do for you?
8. Describe your favorite texture.
9. Trigger warning: Which national or global tragedy were you closest to and how did it affect you?
10. Which fictional character would you most like to have lunch with and why?
Sign up for our Bi-Monthly Subscription!
Join our Facebook fanpage.