MONDAY MONEY MOVIES

Each week we grab the viral to nearly viral content from the previous seven days. You can use these videos as possible illustrations, bumpers, filler, or countdown. Enjoy. It was pretty quiet on the video front this week. There were a few good videos but they dropped a four letter bomb or two. Enough to be unsafe and unusable.

Girl gets disneyland as surprise present… gets good at 1:50 mark.

Haerskogen

Monkey bath.

Legless Skateboarder

Camera on a pug.

Dance Battle Paris

Join our Facebook fanpage.

Advertise for your blog, resource, or site on the Stash. View Ad-units & Prices.

Tags: ,

7 Responses to “MONDAY MONEY MOVIES”

1. Yo!!!! October 19, 2011 at 12:03 pm #

Hey, any of you stash youth ministers ever go door to door and hand out fliers besides relying on people and families to come to your church first? Just wondering, many of our group either graduated or left church and we have a handful, not that there is anything wrong with that but I just would like to minister to more. Your thoughts?

2. levi October 19, 2011 at 12:27 pm #

I don’t do stuff like that, but we do service opportunities and different events in the community and we are ready to point people to our church when they ask us why we are helping the neighborhood or hosting an event.

Personally, I feel that when you want to minister to more, that comes from the work you are doing with the people God has given you. In my own context, I’ve noticed that when growth isn’t happening, it is often because we haven’t created a ministry where people would want to invite someone to our group.

Good luck!

3. Yo!!!! October 19, 2011 at 12:50 pm #

Thanks Levi. I do believe the same thing, about ministering to those God has placed with you, but is it wrong to want to duplicate the feel of the ministry when you had 30+ coming and we were doing Dodgeball and Basketball on a weekly basis? Maybe it was funner? But your right, the kids (around 5-7 depending on if they show) I have, I’m getting to know them so much more by our conversations and they are deeper, deeper than they have ever been before, I was just curious on your guy’s thoughts. Its definitely tougher to plan for 2 hours when its just 5 of us instead of how we used to play and have our study.

4. Yo!!!! October 19, 2011 at 8:26 pm #

Tonight, nobody showed up. I know its fall but it was rough planning and studying and definitely praying hard for God to speak through me in this lesson and for the first time in 6 years in ministry nobody came to class. Our church is in a rebuilding time and maybe I should go do some door to door inviting. My passion bucket is low right now.

5. Dogg October 20, 2011 at 5:17 am #

I am a youth pastor as well and I do understand what that is like. My word of encouragement is to not despise the days of small things. You were faithful in a little, God will reward you with much. It’s realy about being the right person in your time in place. Sure no one showed up..they will. You just do what God has called you to do, be where God has called you to be. It does take a lot of foundational work to get a newer ministry off the ground, I know. But you do have permission to fall in love with these kids. It sounds like your doing well there too. I’d say make sure your praying for the kids you have now individual, fervently. Then, find little ways you can be in there world with them once in a while. Watch their football game. Go to their talent show, send them a brief encouraging message on facebook. That little stuff means a lot to them even if they don’t admit it. They will see an effort of Love from the kingdom of God through you. Hope this helps…

6. Yo!!!! October 20, 2011 at 9:51 am #

I’m not sure if I am doing something wrong or if our church isn’t attractive for families with teens anymore or if I’m not going door to door to invite kids? This is a volunteer position, I work full time as a city worker in construction, I wish I could spend more time out there inviting but its so hard when your trying to pay the bills and put food on the table. But I study my tail off trying to do the best I can for Christ and to lead kids in better relationships with him. I have a passion for them, but maybe its God’s way of saying for me to let go? I don’t know. I feel like I’m so ineffective. Kids just stopped coming. Love this site and forum, maybe there are others who are in positions like me, I’m not sure. Thanks for all the good words guys.

7. Noah November 3, 2011 at 5:13 am #

Yo!!!!, I’m going through some of the same things but you can’t give up. Don’t feel bad, things happen. I’m just trying to get things going again. I never had 30+ but I did top out at 23, but averaged that for so long and now I had to cancel our mid week program because we simply had no kids come but I had 2 graduate and many moved. I know its just the time, but I am really going to ratchet it up. I’m praying it works, I’m going to really hit up our neighborhood and apartments near our home and try to build a foundation with the kids around my church. Hit me up at noahvinny@yahoo.com if you have any questions.