Mixers are a great way to warm a crowd before a group game, create some energy, or to get students talking. This mixer is called Whatcha Thinkin? In this mixer divide your larger group into smaller groups of three to four. Have the students introduce themselves to each other as they take turns answer the questions listed below. You can come back to this mixer repeatedly only using a couple of questions each time. Asking all of these questions would be a lot. So maybe three at the most. Enjoy.
- What are five ways to win your heart?
- Name something you feel strongly about.
- What is your favorite book?
- Describe something that you are always thinking “what if” about.
- What are you most proud of?
- What do you hope your future will be like?
- What is something that you miss?
- What do you think your friends worry the most about?
- What is a quote you try to live by?
- What are two weird things that you like?
- What is one thing that you are excited for?
- What are your views on art?
image adapted via creative commons
Join our Facebook fanpage.Advertise for your blog, resource, or site on the Stash. View Ad-units & Prices.