HEADS OR TAILS

If you have a quarter and a prize you can run this game in 3 to 5 minutes depending on the size of your group. It’s pretty easy. Before each round begins students will choose between two postures. They are either going to put both hands on their head or both hands on their tail. The leader flips the coin. Students whose posture was the same, heads for heads and tails for tails, gets to move to the next round. Non winners can have a seat. Repeat until there is a winner. See, I told you it was easy.

Join our Facebook fanpage.

Advertise for your blog, resource, or site on the Stash. View Ad-units & Prices.

Tags:

12 Responses to “HEADS OR TAILS”

1. Mike Parejo August 24, 2011 at 10:41 am #

Our students love this one! We actually flip two coins and so they can choose two heads – both hands on head, two tails – both hands on tail, or one of each – one hand on head, the other on tail.

2. chadswanzy August 24, 2011 at 11:51 am #

awesome : )

3. Jim Clark August 24, 2011 at 12:07 pm #

That’s a rad game idea. We have a couple of venues that we’ll have to give this a shot. So simple and easy! Thanks for sharing!

4. Pete Eicher August 24, 2011 at 12:55 pm #

So… Wait…. @ Mike…. do you keep everyone in, then.. and just keep score? or how does it work? I think I’ll give that one a shot tonight.

5. Brad August 31, 2011 at 9:42 am #

Hey, can I get this game’s graphic that you’ve made in a .jpg format? I don’t know what this .png is nor how to get it to work in Easy Worship. I have the same problem with the other .png images on this site too.

6. chadswanzy August 31, 2011 at 9:52 am #

check your email :)

7. jared August 31, 2011 at 12:20 pm #

we play this game but call it flipped

8. T.J. Woodard September 14, 2011 at 9:04 am #

I have my kids sit down if they get it wrong. The 2 coin idea is great!

I also have them make it more of a dance, which turns out pretty funny.

9. T.J. Woodard January 25, 2012 at 4:54 pm #

this is the world’s best way to stall during a technical difficulty

10. Austin October 3, 2012 at 10:17 am #

Great, no prep time game! Fun for a group of middle school students or even high school. Great time filler at a retreat as well! Thanks for sharing!

Austin

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. weekly wrapup 11.16.11 | evo student ministries - November 17, 2011

[…] did squeeze in a fun moment with a new game Heads or Tails from youth leader’s stash […]

2. Heads or Tails | Game - Jeremy Mavis - April 3, 2012