Students are told imagine that they have found the love of their life. The person is perfect in every category beyond all expectations but they have one flaw. As the leader reads and describes the flaw the students must decide if they can accept the flaw and “make it” work or if they can’t live with it and “break it” off. My intern, Justin Adams, made this mixer up. We played it in our middle school services. Justin is good at describing in a few sentences what the person who is proposed in each scenario would look like. Pretty funny game if you have a good person on the mic calling the mixer out. Submit a game to the Stash and we will build the graphic like this one and post it. Thanks Justin!
1. Everywhere they go they were a tuxedo.
2. They have and extra nostril.
3. Whenever they go they have to skip.
4. They sing whatever they say to you.
5. Whenever they pass gas it makes no noise but there butt glows red.
6. Every night they wet the bed.
7. They pick their nose and eat the boogers.
8. They are pruney (like from the water) all the time.
9. For guys the girl is taller than you, for girls the guy is shorter than you.
10. Their hair is permanently dyed hot pink.
11. They cannot say words with the letter W.
12. They cannot turn left.
13. They wear all their clothes backwards.
14. They always call you by the wrong name.
15. They are crazy justin bieber fans.
16. They only take one shower a week.
17. Every minute on the minute they quack.
18. There feet smell like sharp cheddar.
19. There toes and fingers are opposite (the big toe and thumb are on the outside.)
20. They have a hairy mole on their tongue.