Everyday I see more and more youth leaders from Canada jumping on the Stash. A few weeks back I got to have a conversation with a Younglife leader in Calgary AB. The conversation helped me to understand a little bit of the culture and implications on resources. I admit I am a novice and need help. I would love to get some feedback from you if you lead youth in Canada.
1. What kind of programming elements do your students respond to the most?
2. What kinds of conversations are you finding yourself having the most with students?
3. What resources are not helping?
4. Which resources help the most?
5. What if anything else can help you reach students in your area?
Comment when you can below.
Advertise for your blog, resource, or site on the Stash.