We’ve got a series of would you rather scenarios you can ask your students this week or weekend for Thanksgiving day kicks in your youth group or student ministry. With would you rather scenarios you can divide the large group into smaller groups of 3-4 and have them respond with the answer and why or you can have the entire group stand in the middle and move to the sides of the room that you dictate for the answer. Example: If you would rather ”this” go to this side of the room and if you would rather “that” go to the other side.
1. Would you rather eat turkey every day for the rest of your life or ham?
2. Would you rather have baked potatoes or sweet potatoes?
3. If your family ditched the traditional Thanksgiving meal for one of the following food genres which one would you rather have? Chinese or Mexican food?
4. Would you rather have pumpkin pie or pecan pie?
5. Would you rather watch college football or professional football on Thanksgiving day?
6. Would you rather go on a hike with your family or go shopping after Thanksgiving dinner?
7. Would you rather have green beans or corn?
8. Would you rather have chocolate cake or cherry cheesecake?
9. Would you rather play a game of football with the family or put together a jigsaw puzzle?
10. Would you rather rake the leaves in the yard or do all the dishes after the dinner?
11. Would you rather have come out of your nose cranberry sauce or Stove Top Stuffing?
If anyone thinks of any other questions please share them in the comments below.
Image adapted via Creative Commons user.Advertise on the Stash.