With would you rather scenarios you can divide the large group into smaller groups of 3-4 and have them respond with the answer and why or you can have the entire group stand in the middle and move to the sides of the room that you dictate for the answer. Example: If you would rather “this” go to this side of the room and if you would rather “that” go to the other side.
1. Would you rather chew on foil for just ten seconds or would you rather drag your two front teeth down a dusty chalkboard?
2. Would you rather walk alone in the dead of night down a country road or would you rather walk in the dead of night through an abandoned hospital?
3. Would you rather be surrounded by a pack of hungry wolves or would you rather sit in a large Plexiglas cage with tarantulas?
4. Would you rather be on a ship in the middle of the ocean filled with rats or would you rather be on a ship in the middle of the ocean filled with snakes?
5. Would you rather run from a bear or would you rather run from an alligator?
6. Would you rather be scuba diving and look up to see sharks swimming above you or would you rather be scuba diving to look up and find killer whales above you?
7. Would you rather wake up to find a chimpanzee inexplicably standing over you in bed staring you in the face or would you rather wake up to find a bat crawling on it’s claws toward your face?