Sit down if questions are a way to have fun with your students in a large group. Have everyone stand up. Students sit dow if any statement or question is true of them. Last one standing is the winner. These sit down if scenarios are related to the outdoors. Enjoy.
1. Sit down if you have ever thrown a boomerang and caught it as it came back to you.
2. Sit down if you have ever seen a tornado in person.
3. Sit down if you have tracked and hunted down a raccoon or possum.
4. Sit down if you have ever made a fire without matches or gasoline.
5. Sit down if you know how to tie more than three legitimate knots.
6. Sit down if you have ever used a compass for directional purposes on a hike.
7. Sit down if you have hiked in the Rockies.
8. Sit down if you have ever caught and cleaned a fish.
9. Sit down if you slept outside without a tent in the woods next to a campfire.
10. Sit down if you have never been camping.
11. Sit down if you have never used leaves for toilet paper.
12. Sit down if you have never shot a bow and arrow.
13. Sit down if you have never had a smore.
If you can think of more leave them in the comment field below.image adapted from creative commons Benimoto
Advertise for your blog, resource, or site on the Stash. View Ad-units & Prices.
Join our Facebook fanpage.