Warning – This game can be intense and is best suited for High School. Give every student in your group a paper bag and two circulars. Students will place the bag on their head and fold it over snug to their head at the forehead level (not over the head as pictured above.) Give leaders the masking tape and have them tape a few strips around the bag as students hold tight their fold and bag to their head. It will appear as if the student has a chef hat on if you have done this right. The next step is for the students to roll their two circulars together to form a paper bat. The object of the game is to be the last student with a bag on your head. FOLLOW THESE RULES!
BE ADVISED THAT PLAYING THIS GAME IS AT YOUR OWN FREE WILL I AM SIMPLY PROVIDING THE INSTRUCTIONS. YOU CHOOSE AS THE DIRECTOR OF YOUR GATHERING TO PLAY THE GAME OR NOT. PLAY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
1. Students can only use the paper bat to knock a bag off. They cannot grab the bag and rip it off.
2. Do not strike anyone’s face or body. Only strike the top of the bag.
3. If a student drops to the floor and places their hands over their head that is a sign that they have bowed out and do not ant to be in the competition anymore. They are off limits do not strike their bag.
4. You cannot hold the bag to your head or re-apply it. Once it is off your out of the game.
5. If you are out of the game you must exit the playing area. Do not attempt to strike anyone’s bag off as you exit. Don’t be “that guy.”
Advertise for your blog, resource, or site on the Stash. View Ad-units & Prices.
Join our Facebook fanpage.