“Sit Down If” questions always make for a great mixer. To play simply have all of your students stand up. The rule is simple. They must sit down and stay seated at the moment any of the statements below are true of them.
1. Sit down if you have colored with crayons in the past seven days.
2. Sit down if you have downloaded a Jonas Brothers song to your cell phone.
3. Sit down if the laces in your shoes are not the original laces that came with your shoes.
4. Sit down if you are currently renting a movie and it’s past the late date for the movie’s return.
5. Sit down if you have not seen Alice in Wonderland.
6. Sit down if you can not curl or roll your tongue together.
7. Sit down if you would date Justin Bieber.
8. Sit down if you are wearing mismatched socks.
9. Sit down if you are currently grounded.
10. Sit down if you have never seen Star Wars.